July 18, 2013

Day 11: Best Posts

This is part of a 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge from Good Books and Good Wine.

 Previous Posts
Day 1: Confessions                      Day 6: Book Shopping!
Day 2: Bedtime Ritual Day 7: Blogging Quirks
Day 3: Blogging BFFs Day 8: Blog Appeal
Day 4: Book Flinging Day 9: Why Blog?
Day 5: Tearjerker Day 10: What to read next?

Show off 5 of your best blog posts.

I figured the best way to do this was to go through my posts and arrange the ones I picked by categories and pick my favorite, so here we go!

Review | Never Let Me Go
Best critical review of an adult fiction novel. There was a lot to say about this book, and I said quite a bit of it!

Review | Devil in the White City
Best review of an adult non-fiction book. I don't read and review many non-fiction books, but this one really got my attention, which made my review better.

Review | The Fault in Our Stars
Best YA novel review. This one was a tough one to decide on, but in the end I chose this one because I felt I read more into it than stating the obvious.

Review | Prince of Thorns (Broken Empire #1)
Best review of a book I didn't like. Sometimes negative reviews are just as important as positive reviews. This book didn't work for me, but maybe there's something in my review that will encourage someone else who has different interests than I do to read it.

Book Blogger Challenge Day 1: Confessions
Best post that wasn't a review. Sometimes it's good to open up and confess things. Clearing the air is one of the best ways to clear the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment