July 14, 2013

Day 7: Blogging Quirks

This is part of a 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge from Good Books and Good Wine.

Talk about your blogging quirks.
  • Everything has to be formatted consistently.
  • All my book reviews have the covers on the left of a post. All other posts have their images on the right side of the post.
  • I write my reviews (mostly) like I'm writing a short paper for school. I feel like I need at least 3 paragraphs--an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. I've been a bit behind lately, so they aren't as structured as I'd like and a bit sloppy though.
  • I'm constantly trying to find ways to better organize, but the more I try to organize, the less organized it seems because I don't have the time to do everything at once.
  • I feel like I have to review a book immediately after reading it and in the order that I've read them. I'm thinking of just giving up on this though because it's causing me to fall behind and too much stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment