November 22, 2013

Tools | ReadCheaply.com

I just discovered this site recently thanks to a fellow member of my book club. Once you sign up with ReadCheaply, you will be prompted to choose your favorite book genres. Once set up is complete, you will receive regular emails listing books you can purchase cheap or free from Amazon and other retailers. My emails usually have between 5 and 10 offers. Almost every email has a few free books.

I've been surprised by some of the books I've found. And I only buy the free ones! Most of the time, the books are by authors I've never heard of, but many of them have turned out to be awesome! I've even come across a few free popular books. I'm often disappointed with free books because they are often of poor quality. Not so here!

ReadCheaply isn't only for readers. If you are an author and are currently running a deal on your book, you are able to post the promotion on ReadCheaply and they will include the book in their emails.

Definitely try this out. If you end up wanting to opt out, you can easily do this at the bottom of any email you've received from them. If you want to change your genre settings, you can also do this from the footer links.

No comments:

Post a Comment