April 23, 2013

Easy

Find Easy on Goodreads
Genres/Themes: Romance, Women's Fiction
My Rating: ★★★★★

The romantic story mentioned in the book description is what drew me to this story, but this book ended up turning into something a whole lot more.

This is a story of romantic, emotional, and confidence growth. Many women do not realize how vulnerable they are, thinking nothing bad will happen to them. Guys don't realize how traumatizing situations can be for women, especially sexual harassment and assault. Easy gives a message that women can become empowered no matter how vulnerable they are or feel.

I wish I could accurately convey what I want to say about this book. Re-reading this, it sounds very cheesy. Read the book; it's good. Learn from it and survive.

I would recommend this for anyone mature enough for the content, especially college women.

3 comments:

  1. This is one book that has been on my nook for a few months now. I've been wanting to get to it. It sounds like it is going to be a great read, with a great message!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a surprising wake up call. If my sister wasn't so busy, I'd send it to her to read too since she's still in school. She's more of a party person than I was.

      Delete
  2. I loved this book! I read it 1 year ago, and it is really an inspiring book, since I am still in collegue I took all the advices that are in the book, and they are really good.
    New follower =)
    Check out my blog if you want
    http://livinginourownstory.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete